View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 11:17 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Kris,

All of this is normal. If your wisdom tooth was pressing against your second molar, then once that pressure was gone, the teeth would shift slightly and some teeth may appear to be further apart, some may appear to be closer together. This does not mean that they are going to move all over the place because as the bone fills in at the extraction site, the teeth will stop moving... all normal.

Your bruxing habit is a problem and THAT is most likely what is giving you all sorts of weird sensations. Please move forward on having the appliance made.

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisPPP View Post
Bryanna,

I feel like my front teeth are off a bit - -can this be from the wisdom tooth on the upper left being extracted? Thank GOD it is not pain, just an odd feeling of "looseness" or something and I can tell that where my two front teeth use to be a bit overlapped, not major, they are now pretty straight. The wisdom tooth that was removed was coming in crooked yet was pressed up against the molar in front of it. Could -- after 8 weeks, the teeth still be shifting a bit. I am assuming since I clench or grind at night (I guess) that this may make it worse?

Thanks!

Kris
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote