Thread: tarlov cyst
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 11:47 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Confused tarlov cyst

fours ago,,i had really bad attack w bladder dr said my bladder is full inside and out of cyst..3months later 4 cysts were took out right breast and there were no cyst in left,,6 months ago dr finds 3 cyst in left breast... anyway 2years ago something pulled r tore in rite side of back and i laid in bed 3months couldnt walk ,hardle stand r sit straight up.. drs said i had torn mucsles....i knew something was wrong and couldnt get help,,so after 2years and 11dr's 5months ago i was told i have tarlov cyst..i hv cyst on rite side of brain ,in my shoudler rite side,my breast ,down my spinal cord and hip and tail bone..... i hurt 24-7....im about to lose my mind because i cant find dr here in louisiana that can treat this.... ive had so many MRIs and test i hv all paper work test results,but no body wants to help me..please please is there any drs in louisiana who knows what they doing and know how to treat this ....theres days where i cant get out bed and do anything.. im single mom w 3 kids and my boys have to do tooo much of my jobs..... i have part time job and it really kills me to work.. cant stand over 4 hrs and then im hurting so bad and cant hardle move.... i just dnt get that there is no drs around that can treat this...please help...im at end of my rope and dont no watelse to do.....
hmetrisha1973 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote