View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 12:11 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi JB

You did fantastic in looking up your MRI. It is better to know what is going on, then to be left in the dark and wondering. Since your condition is mild to moderate, going to another doctor for an opinion is a good idea. A neruologist can also give you a good opinion concerning the pressure on the cord. The injections also are a help. I was fused C3-7, my second surgry. I received Katamine infusions which greatly helped before my surgery. Surgery is always a LAST resort, and it doesn't sound to me like your condition warrents that kind of intervention. I really hope the injections work for you, what ever kind the doctor wants to give you. I had no pain with the proceedure of Katamine infussions. Not during or after did I get any negative side effects. The pain help lasted for about two months. I would investigate a pain management physician to admisister spinal injections. I felt more comfortable with this area of expertise rather than my neruo or osteo physician. I do wish for you all the best. I hope you get a good reduction in your pain. You did really well in your homework for the back condition, we all have to do this at some point. Take care of yourself, and let us know how you are doing. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
JB214 (01-07-2012)