Thread: tarlov cyst
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 01:23 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hello hmernsha

I want to say hello to you and offer comfort. You have found Neuro talk, a very compassionate group of individuals. Your post does sound desperate. Please keep posting, and someone will answer you, perhaps about a doctor in your own state of La. I am in Florida. I do not know what a tarlou cyst is, but I will go on line and find out about it. This is one I have no knowledge of. I know there will be someone who knows a bit about this who will answer you. As far as diaganosis, in my own case I went to mayo clinic. There is one in Jacksonville Fla. I would highly recommend this instituation, as they are known for their ability to diaganos and treat conditions. They will get to the bottom of things with some fairly exhaustive testing. They can also direct you to places in your home state that deal with the condition you have. I went to the clinic in Minn. and was directed to columbia university in Mo. a teaching hospital. I did get my diagnosis at Mayo, with all current knowledge about my condition. Your doctor can make a referal to go there, if that is something you think you would want to do. Please have heart, that there is something available to help you. Your quality of life is being compromised, and that is worth a fight to find some relief. You need to get some more help ASAP. Keep posting here, and I hope someone will know about your condition. I will go look it up now. take care, ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (01-07-2012)