View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 02:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

If you still have strong doubts or concerns I would suggest waiting until you are more comfortable with the risks. I would be very cautious of someone doing any treatments on me who claims to have cured CRPS...at this point in time there is no cure. Remission is possible and I suppose it's possible that's what she meant...but I was still be worried by her use of the word "cure."

Bottom line though...if you decide to go ahead with the treatment you should make sure you are 100% on board and are okay with the risks you are taking of making the RSD worse. Is that something you could live with if it goes bad? Does your doctor have a plan on what to do if things don't go well? You should have a clear idea of what the treatment plan is and WHY different things are being done.

I know you are deperate for some relief...ANY relief...but you really need to take the time you need to weigh the pros and cons of this treatment and the possible risks. Don't let yourself feel pressured to make the decision within the next two weeks.
catra121 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote