View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 08:49 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

yes it has been a long sickly week and I still have the ick bug plus now its going threw my house
Welcome meeshacat. what a nice sis you are to be there for your sister
You should be very hopeful and just be patient .. patient with healing time and also with learning the programs and working with the rep. do you know what type of stim she will have? is it StJude,Boston sci. , biotronics,medtronic... ? what area of face ?? how many leads?
the best way to make things comfortable is to be there... go with her to the surgeries . most important to hear what the doc and rep says after as your sis will not likely take it all in or remember what is said post op. on the care and also the program and working the stim. be there for a day or 2 after to help out.
I would love to help anyway I can so please keep posting here and feel free to email me too check your profile messages for my addy
please mention PNS in the title. I am off now for some rest with my box of tissues and meds. I look forwards to hearing from you or your sis and hopefully I /we can help you both in some way. NO question is ever a stupid question so ask everything and anything. sending positive energy and blessings to you your sis and your family. what state is the surgery ?? just curious. sorry for all my questions.
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote