View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 02:04 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Did my fall cause rsd?

I fell in 2006 threw a building shattered heel snapped my wrist in 3 places and compression fractures in my back, it took me a year of physical therapy and I went back to work , btw I'm a union iron worker . Anyway I worked for about a year and started missing alot of time cause of being sick and totally fatigued all the time and then it really hit me I didn't get off the couch for months at a time. I was really bad for over two years . Then dr swArtzmann finally gave me a diagnosis of rsd. The kettimine treatment really helped me my face was so big and pale all my internal organs aren't functioning properly and put on 30 lbs. With the 2 week infusion I lost 25 lbs during the two weeks of treatment . AnywAy do u guys think this fall caused this. It took over a year to really hit me hard dead in my tracks. My dr says it is and I'm trying to get my employer to put me back on workers comp. I have fool body rsd and I'm bed rident for weeks and months at a time. My other dr dr gettson out of cherry hill also said it was the fall. In the mean time I just went to my court hearing for ss disab..it looks pretty good that I'm approved but nit really certain.
89danboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote