View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 08:20 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am so sorry you are you gking through pain especially in your mouth I know that has got to be the worst that would be the last place I would want RSD or CRPS. So I just want to make sure I read this right you had know symptoms of this dreadfull disease until you had your wisdom teeth removed? As far as I know only very rare cases and I mean like 2% start at a body part that isn't a limb. I had my wisdom teeth removed about 3 months after I was diagnosed at the time I was only stage three and since my teeth were impacted so bad if they got any worse or if the surgeon ****** up at all my mouth would feel the same way my leg does. Thankfully it doesn't feel that bad **. What I'm trying to get at is that my jaw and gums still bother me a lot nothing like they used to but enough to make me very uncomfortable is what bothers you the teeth and gums next to were you wisdom teeth were or is it the gums were they were? I had mine out about 4 or 5 months ago and I am also a smoker so it will take twice as long for everything to heal in my mouth. How old are you and How long ago were they taken out? If it is RSD and I were you I would go to your dentist first and asks for pain pills only something with tylenol or ibuprofen will work for mouth pain and then go see a neurologist at a pain management practice for a more permanent solution if your by or in MD's or surrounding states email me and I can tell you best doctors cause I've seen them all I know what really bad pain is I've had it in my mouth too before I got them removed if you've ever had braces or if your teet5h grew crooked from your wisdom teeth being to big for your jaw it honestly might be what I aam feeling and that is your teeth moving back into the place that they used to be in. What type of pain dp you feel explain it all iin detail and I can tell you based on my own experience. Hope you feel better. Pain meds like percocet 10mg with 325 of aspirin.

Last edited by Chemar; 01-08-2012 at 09:11 AM. Reason: NT guidelines
youngWithCRPS3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote