View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 10:54 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default hi sweet pea

Yes, you are right, you have to get a diaganosis ASAP. One of the things that concerns me is your ability to urinate. That is not such a good indicator, and I would tell the doctor about that first. The total symptoms you present, does warrent asking your doctor to admit you to get to the bottom of the problem
Sorry your current physician is not taking the time he should, to investigate everything you are saying. He is not listening to you from the sound of it. Maybe get a referal from him and go to a different neurologist. I had to do the same, as my first neruologist didn't listen to me, and got really upset with me that I wouldn't do one of the tests. I found a different neruo, through my pain management doctor. The new neuro asked me what the problem was regarding my first doctor, and I did tell him. He found a way around the test I was afraid of, and did do my second fusion C3-7. All turned out well with that one. Sometimes finding the right doctor is the hardest part of the whole situation.
I hope this next week brings some resolution to your condition. It's great that you are keeping that journal. Usually when you do that, the physician takes the time to look at it and really respond to it. That will help with what ever physician you wind up with. I wish you all the best sweet pea. I know none of it is fun to go through. PM any time you need to vent or question. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote