View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 10:58 AM
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member

Hi Lemoni, Welcome to NT

I can't help you with personal experience, but there seem to be plenty of people who can - Google: post-ssri sexual dysfunction
including at least one other thread here:
http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/thread87069.html

Quote:
my boyfriend keeps trying to break up with me because he doesn't believe that sexual dysfunction is a real thing for women
I really hope I'm wrong, but this could just be an excuse for something else he is unable or unwilling to express/deal with. There is so much documentation on both sexual dysfunction in women and post-ssri sexual dysfunction. I think if you gathered some from some of the more credible sources and handed it to him, you'd find out very quickly what the truth/situation is.

Quote:
Personally I think he's autistic
Maybe Asperger Syndrome? There's a lot about that out there too, and its effects on relationships - Google: aspergers and relationships
and see if any of that makes sense/helps.

Best Wishes,

Doc

Dr. Smith is NOT a medical doctor. He was a character from LOST IN SPACE.
All opinions expressed are my own. For medical advice/opinion, consult your doctor.
Dr. Smith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (01-09-2012)