View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 03:36 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathi49 View Post
Melody,

Over on the old braintalk there is a post about this DX machine. And the person that had it done and the Chiro are both saying...beware!!! A machine is a machine is a machine. If something goes wrong, there is no going back. Personally, I would stay clear of it and look for other options.
I have been going to Chiropractors for years and in that time while actively going I have have experienced some serious issues in my back. About three years ago as I was trowing some alafalfa out to our horses when something went wrong in my lower back and I have had tremendous lower back pain and and numbness and tingling that has worsened with time,along with weight gain and limited mobility as a result,and I am only 36 years old.
Yesterday my husband was folding some laundry in our bedroom and saw the comercial for the DRX 9000,he called me in to see it and told me maybe this was the answer to our prayers..
So I called and set up a free consult,went through exam and x rays.
The Chiros "Dr. Baldwin," reccommended that I have a discounted $700 MRI to see if I was a candidate and to see what was going on with my back.So I am scheduled for an MRI this evening at 6pm. We are a family of four and do not have any medical so all of this will have to go on a credit card...So I came online to see what others were saying about this treatment ,I really would like some feed back from thise who have used it...Thank you,Lisa
Lisa gallegos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote