View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 01:10 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Beth Glad you made your way and posted here . I agree there are states with better hosptials and docs that are known for this type of surgery. Colorado, Cal, Chicago, Cleveland , seems like sesame street ..brought to you by the letter the C . lol I think MD do motor cortex as it is recognized by the t.n.a. for option. UNLIKE this much more easy less evasive surgery. but PNS is getting there and it is much more heard of now then back when I had mine. Still not approved by the gov but you mentioned maybe this year.
kinda on a different page as far as being a lab rat and being the first one a doc dose a PNS surgery. I think as long as the MD has good history , and success of spine cord implants and knowledge of the Trig nerve ... go for it I will be there with you cus I was a lab rat and the first person for my MD to do PNS surgery and one of first in the USA. I think we ALL are lab rats. the more of us that can get marked relief and control over this the better.
Beth I am guessing St Jude if your going to Cleveland?? Do you have MS? I without a doubt am sending luck my prayers and wishes for you and this surgery the trail and final to be successful. I am in your corner all the way! I hope you keep us posted and let us know how you are .I / we are here for you for anything dont forget that !!Thanks for sharing . blessings to you and yours.
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote