View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 04:12 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi Lisa:

I don't know anyone who has tried it,but I can tell you one thing. Everybody who has gone on an appointment has been told "I will examine you to see if you are a candidate for this machine (they are always told this same line), then after the examination, (during which the doctor does a scan of the back with some kind of scanning device (like out of Star Trek), I watched her do this to my husband. Anyway, we then walked into another office and she said "okay, I have 10 slots available, and I have to go over the report to see if your husband is a candidate. I will let you know. Then she hit us with the total cost (over $5,000).

Alan decided it was too costly. So I came back on the boards and that's when I found out that just about everybody who goes for this appointment are told "I only have several slots available, and I have to see if you are a candidate".

To me, this smells of a money making thing. Not that the guy you went to is doing this (money making), it's just that when EVERYBODY is told the same thing, well, a bell goes off in my head.

I didn't really like the chiro we went to that told Alan about being a candidate and so many slots available. Why are there Slots available?

And why does this darn thing cost so much?? And why doesn't insurance pay for the whole thing if the darn thing works? These are the questions that I always ask myself.

Anyway, if you go ahead and do this I most certainly wish you well and hope your pain significantly decreases.

Take care,
Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote