View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 02:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfer00 View Post
It's now 2012 and marijuana is still illegal. I can call my dr today and request Oxy and he'd probably give me an rx and if I got pulled over on the way home from the pharmacy, the cops would happily let me go. I was about to say it's a weird world, but that's not accurate. It's a corrupt world and our politicians are now so corrupt they can only support their big donors like big pharma. Forget the people, we can't donate a million at a time to their re-election. The political system has officially gone to the dark side and probably only revolution will change it. I know that sounds naive, but I think this year will be the one where the people take back the country. The 99% movement hasn't really started, from what I hear.

I smoke nightly for P.N. and sleep like a baby. I awake refreshed it's like my body has been reset from the day before. I recently had an extraordinary painful day and took 1 norco in the afternoon and one after dinner. I woke up feeling like I had been drinking all night (I don't drink.) It just reinforced why I use MJ now and no pain rx's. The difference is amazing!

The population is waking up though and it should become legal soon (in some states). Here in California, it almost passed in 2010 (or 2008?) but the alcohol industry jumped in and killed it. Amazing. Probably the single biggest cause of death and family turmoil in existance and they rally against the 'evils' of cannabis (with no documented death - ever!)

The news is full of scary storys about the drug war in Mexico. Make MJ legal here in the states and that pretty much takes care of that problem. No more money flushed down the 'war on drugs' toilet and new revenue is created from the legal trade.

Ok, my rant is officially over.

Hope everyone has a better year than last.
Surfer, you made some very valid points. Being able to getting Oxy's at CVS with an Rx, but you get caught with MJ with out a Medical MJ Card, and they'll arrest you..On the street, Oxy's are rich mans Heroin, and certainly a dangerous drug when abused

MJ will be a problem untill the Pharma Co's have control over the sale of MJ, and Congress figures out a way to tax it, and when they legalize it, the crime associated with it will all but disappear

Everything has a price