View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 12:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I also had a seizure

• I had a seizure when I first having very I'll and sickness . It was 3 years ago on Christmas. The doctors said it was from stopping Xanax and my body went in withdrawl I guess cause it fit the situation. But I knew it wasn't withdrawl I used it for a week cause I was in such agony when I was awake. Thanks to reviewing your post I now know it was rsd. I also see dr Swartz Ann for full body rsd. I didn't tell him I had a seizure 3 years ago. Good luck and thanks for that information. I wishi new about this site years ago and also that I knew it was rsd. Didn't find out what I had for over 3 years & 15 drs. Dr Swartzmann knew I had it as soon as he looked at me and asked one question. Good lock and I love all of my rsd family
Quote:
Y
Quote:
Originally Posted by CZZ74 View Post
Hi I wanted to share this incase it helps someone else and saves you some time. I am in years 6 of my rsd, full body have had every treatment in the world literally including coma in Germany. Last year I began having seizures. Terrible ones. they mimic petite grand mal. The brain shudders are terrible and painful. The seizures continue, I am conscious through them , they most happen at night and in am just as I am waking. I have had one during day. I wrote dr. Schwartzman he said they are not seizures in the traditional fashion it is the rsd corrupting my central nervous system causing these events. If I could find the email i would quote him exactly. They have become so frequent and severe that over the past 6 months i have managed to get all the way from Cat scan of the brain- results nothing- to mri of the brain- nothing to the ulitmate test MRA of the brain with contrast- results perfectly normal. So Dr. Schwartzman was right. I was sure he was wrong and i had developed epildepsy from the coma- alot went wrong. I thought this might be helpful to anyone else suffering these seizures and brain shudders. It is alwasy the rsd. very depressing in a way as nothing can be done. Please post if you have these too and what meds you are taking and if it is working thank you cz
89danboy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote