View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 01:40 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Fibromyalgia/Essential Tremors/Ringing Ears

Hello,
I am experiencing Fibromylagia. I was diagnosed last year but I realized I have had it for several years. My ears also ring which begin in 2006. For the last 25 years after my son had his first seizure, my head would shake when I was nervous or scared as would my hands. It is so embarrassing. Plus when someone points it out or/and you realize it the shaking gets worse. I notice when I drink alcohol it seemed to settle down. When I began taking medication for Fibromyalgia I was hoping it would help my tremors. It has not. Nor has it helped the ringing in my ears. can all of this be related? My head tremors have never gotten any worse==it just does not go away. I am tired of the pain, joint aches, constant ringing in my ears and the tremors. I had breast cancer and been four years cancer free. I thought when I went through chemo it might get rid of the tremors and ringing in my ears==not at all. Oh, I also now have arm lymphadema.
Can anyone suggest anything? Does this all relate to each other? Is it because of the Fibromyalgia?
Thank you for listening!
Encouraged is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote