View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 10:25 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi stevem

It is good that you know yourself. I am glad you didn't go down a dark path. I do not have an addictive personality. In fact after my tooth extraction, I saved the meds. I didn't use for emergency. I have been the kind of patient that follows exactly what I am told to do as far as medications goes. I donot believe MJ would hurt me in any way, other that being a risk for throat cancer. There are machines on the market that take away the smoke, and other forms of the plant. I think the technology is there to make a pill or something. I just want this country to open up to the idea of additional plants that may indeed work for some people. Our goal being to reduce suffering. Think of all the plant based meds. we all ready have. Also this plant is in the country, and your are right proabition didn't work at all. I am glad you hear your state of RI is at least trying to ease the horrible time in jail people endure because of this plant. There are alot more serious crimes that should have their attention, not this. It is political, and again a way to control people. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
stevem53 (01-09-2012)