View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 12:44 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Dear mbrook

When someone actually tries to kill themselves, they need imediate help. Do not try to tackle this issue all by yourself. a professional is needed. If this person followed through with her want to self destruct, you would never forgive yourself for not taking some action. Please call an emeregency hot line number and talk to someone. They can direct you on how to get help for your friend. Do take on this full responsibilty on your own. It is too much for any person to have to take on. This person needs you, even if she doesn't admit it. Get the help right now, and talk to someone, before she makes a re-pete attempt. She is calling out for help. Respond to her in a way where she can get that kind of professional help. There are such compassionate therapist out there and all kinds of good help. You must now reach for that to help save her life. I am here for you too, and so is Neruo talk. There is a forum for survivors of suiside, that can also direct you to get more help. Don't let this go. There will be people right here to support you, too. I will have you in my thoughts and prayers right now. Take the approiate action to help this dear person. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (01-09-2012), barbo (01-09-2012), DMACK (01-10-2012), Lara (01-11-2012), nightnurse30 (01-09-2012)