Thread: broken
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 01:26 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Dear broken

I hear your soul crying. You are not alone. I will be here for you to listen to you. Do not loose hope that all is broken. There is still good in people on this earth. I know you are in pain, both physical and emotional. Your heart cried out, and I feel it in my own. write to me, tell me what is happening to make your life so unbearable. Let me reach back to you and try and help. someone on this site did that for me, and may have saved both my life and my soul. Now I am here, to help do the same for others. I want to be a person you can go to, who will support you while you go through this crisis. Even if you are alone, this is a way for two humans to touch. don't regard this as just a PC. There is a real live human being on this end who wants to help you. The very fact that you reached out through space and time, to ask for compassion will help you to heal. Pain is so often the great evil that we have to fight. It destroys a person heart and soul sometimes, and we need others to help patch us up so we can go on.
Currently I am waiting for another surgery. I am at home with my foot propped up and I will be around the boards. Please private message me anytime you want. I check back here as often as time permits. I will keep yo in my prayers today. I do have a list of souls I pray for. In fact it is a box I keep right next to my computer. I care, I know you are despondant. allow another human to bring a tiny light back into your life. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (01-10-2012)