View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 04:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

IVIG usually gives me a headache, sometimes lasting a month. This time around (I had infusions last week) my MG symptoms are much improved, but I'm really wiped out in general. I hope that goes away soon so I can enjoy having legs that don't let me down, etc.

As for depression, I don't know...depression can be so hard to pin down. I once had a pretty severe case of depression while I was pregnant (prenatal depression--a lesser-known version of the post-partum kind, I think) and didn't even connect the word "depression" with what I was experiencing until after I emerged from it.

Depression makes me feel like there's a board on top of me, and there are piles of heavy bricks stacked on the board. The exhaustion I'm experiencing now is sort of like that, too, only, I don't know, more physical?

Thank you for asking about this, though. I think that you're already ahead of the game, being able to identify what you're experiencing. I hope it lifts very soon, and that perhaps you can find a way to prevent it.

Abby
Stellatum is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote