View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 05:02 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yes I have had the exact same experience with the duragesic patch. It is the only one that works for me like it is supposed to. I had five compression fractures and surgery to straighten the ninety degree curvature if my spine. The Mylan works better than the Sandoz which does not work at all but the Mylan fall off sometimes. Thank goodness I have a smart doctor who gives me 325mg hydrocodone for Bt pain. That is the only thing that works for me. My surgeon actually told me that the genetics are just not the same. I have also had the same experience with many pharmacists and pain doctor telling me that they have never heard that the generics are not as good. Watson is a little better than Sandiz or Mylan if you have to take generic. I am trying to tell the doctors and pharmacists this so as many people as possible can get Duragesic. I am probably going to have to find some other solution since I only have a perscription discount card and my copayment for Duragesic is $450.00 a month(the full price is $650.00).
Cemoore33 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote