View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 06:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Kathy,

I live in Southern Nevada...not anywhere near you in Carson City

I've spoken with Biogen again today. They will be giving me a complimentary dose of Ty in February since I will not have any info about my secondary insurance. I do have my Medicare ID # but, that isn't enough. In order to bill properly they also need my secondary insurance ID #. I won't receive my ID card from the secondary insurance until the end of February or the beginning of March.

Kathy, the TY rep for my neuro did tell me that Biogen will work with all of the Ty patients who cannot afford the infusions. All I know is that there is a special program. I have no idea how they decide who qualifies. I'm taking this one step at a time.

This is a great group not just for support but, also for info, Kathy. Please let us know how you're doing and what you learn.

hugs,
Shayna

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadi1805 View Post
hi my name is kathy ,i am going to have my first infussion this month. I am 64 the touch program put me on the 10 payment do to my imcome. I just asked them if they had any programs for less imcome people. I too will be 65 this year. I sure would like to be able to talk to someone near me in carson city nv. Take care kathy
shayna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Grammie 2 3 (01-16-2012), Natalie8 (01-15-2012), Riverwild (01-11-2012)