View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 08:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default sharing notes anti MAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljay View Post
I have the same problem and went thru a simlar long program trying to identify. they start with the worst..

three years now and progressing slowly/ I did the rituxan therapy with little effect. not sure how bad this will get. I spend 1 1/2 days in the gym/ at this point all sensory no motor but I can barely type and balance is bad

be interested to share notes
i have been diagnosed with anti MAG recently after years of trying to figure out what the problem is... they thought i had reynodes syndrome but i suppose that was a mis-diagnosis... now that the anti MAG is confirmed i await some kind of treatment but from what i heard nothing really works all that well. chemo therapy is an option....
Rituxan is not available in Canada ... but maybe someday...
so far i have lost most of the feeling in my feet (apart from some tingling and occasional pain) balance is definitely getting worse... especially in darkness...several times i have fallen down the stairs as i mis-step and lose it ... fortunately only fallen from lower steps ...

Doctors do not know how i acquired this ... it may be because of early radiation many years before ... ??or possible street drug use back in the seventies? possible frost bite back in the seventies?
anyone experience a similar thing?

thanks to all on this site...

z
Zaphodbeeblebrox is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote