Thread: People!
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 09:48 AM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Well AKSHULLY

Oh, you know.... it is splashed all over these pages. People often truly do not want to know of the pain we feel. They want to feel good they asked, and quickly move on.

I now bowl EVERYONE OVER WITH THIS "I feel blessed, how about you?" It starts a conversation every single time. Every time. So I hurt, and do not delude yourself my success with stim has meant I no longer experience pain, for I do, it is just managed with the stim, which I control up or down or switch programs depending upon need.

Realizing my mental state could be dramatically improvied as Miss Eva from the Blessings thread so eloquently demonstrates almost daily [even yesterday as she departed for surgery], I have control over recognition of the good things in life, and they ARE HERE. Switching the response to inquirers as I have has brightened my days, brightened their days [for they realize despite pain I recognize blessings], and if they were tempted to do the quick getaway, my retort stops them all dead in their tracks.

Come here to vent, for we understand. Share blessings with others and the world will be brighter all around. Realize WE ALL CARE, SOME OF YOUR FAMILY CARE, VERY CLOSE FRIENDS CARE and ALL will cheer at the brightened outlook you present with "I feel blessed, how about you?"

Always come here ready to receive a recharge of the batteries when the pain is hardest and you need understanding people alongside. Also know, recognizing blessings will..... IT WILL capture the attention of people and they will stop and regard you. Your caregivers will pay better attention to you... I promise, they do me.

Praying for ya,
Blessed too,
Mark56
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ElizaJane23 (01-12-2012), ger715 (01-10-2012), Rrae (01-10-2012)