View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 10:58 AM
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EE03 View Post
I probably shouldn't ask if its normal, but I'm hoping you understand what I mean by that, maybe it would be best to say is this a flare up, I don't know.
Seasonal? From Thanksgiving on, our diet, stress levels, activities... often change significantly from the rest of the year. I know that for me, things like dairy & carbohydrates can flare my PN noticeably, and with all the parties and holiday goodies... We try to be good, but we gotta live too. Then there's the stress of shopping, relatives, rush-rush-rush.... and the change of season/weather - cold/damp (or dry). It's been a struggle since New Years to settle back down to my pre-Turkey Day levels, but this week I finally feel better again.

Have you been through any changes in routine, whether by choice or life happening, that could be at least partly responsible?

Doc

Dr. Smith is NOT a medical doctor. He was a character from LOST IN SPACE.
All opinions expressed are my own. For medical advice/opinion, consult your doctor.
Dr. Smith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote