View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 12:17 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Bean View Post
Just a quick update ....I have sent the fava sprout tincture to Ken Allan in Canada, since we still do not have a researcher local to work with and test things for me. He received it and send that he will try to do the test and report back next week....Pray the dopamine level will be sufficient to make it a worthwhile kitchen project for many of you out there struggling with conventional meds. Using fava sprouts will mean that as long as you can obtain organic, sproutable beans...you wouldn't even have to grow a garden, just do the whole process in your kitchen. If there is someone in the medical field out there who is interested in helping with this research....please send me a personal message , because I am not to a computer very often and sometimes only for a 15 minute library spot with only time to check email and my avatar for messages.
Aunt Bean,

The dopamine level may not be the measure of the efficacy of your medicine rather the essence itself may prove valuable. I know of a british homeopath who does extensive research in homeopathic materia medica...will send him an email. also am wondering about fermenting the fava pod juice... -md

“The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence.”
~ Nikola Tesla
moondaughter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote