View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 09:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinusti View Post
Hi all

I was feeling rather upset because I felt there is definitely something wrong with me. It wasn't until she started examining my eyes and noticed that I have a droopy right eyelid that her manner changed and she asked me to have a blood test and to call her in 2 weeks time as it would take that long for the results to come back from Sydney. The neuro is in Brisbane.
JUst had word from neuro thatthe blood test results were negative. And it wasn't the eyelid droop that she noticed but something in the results of blood tests that I'd had a week earlier had caught her eye.

So now she says that I do not have MG and to go back to my usual doctor and get more tests done for other problems.

I asked her about the eyedroop and she suggested I go see a neuro-opthamologist so I'm off to get a referral this afternoon.

I have done the ice test on my eye and the eyelid went up by about 2mm and then drooped again.

When I mentioned the episode below to her she said that this does not happen in MG

I visited my daughter in hospital in Brisbane Australia on 24th January this year. The weather had been hot and humid and I found myself almost unable to walk and out of breath when I went back to the car which was parked about 400 metres away from the hospital.

If the car was hadn't been airconditioned, I don't think I would have been able to drive back home.

Beginning to feel rather frustated.

cinusti
cinusti is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote