Thread: broken
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 02:38 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hello Angel You end saying your lost but you being "Lost" has gotten you to docs and also gotten you here and now you are part of our family here at Neurotalk
I can see that you are a fighter and your posts show that ! You are NOT stupid. You seem like a good mother trying to better yourself and in turn be better for daughter and all those in your life. Exspecialy you. You are the most important person in your life!! Take care of you.
Never give up or give in. the ones left behind will carry such guilt and helplessness for the rest of their lives. even us new friends you have made here.
Wonder can you get on medicaid/medicare and go to health clinics or the mayo clinic for your pain issues and stenosis? maybe have to scrounge for bus money to get to mayo and back but worth it to get help.
my oldest sister has/ had sever spinal stenosis . issues with both with neck and her back . she recently had decompression on her neck ,she is a zillion times better since surgery.
I am really sorry for all that you have been and are going threw,dealing and living with nobody not even you deserve "nightmare" times ,or issues like that. I am very very glad you have apt with talk doc and also the surgeon. 2 HUGE steps . Take those steps and DO NOT look so far ahead at the what ifs okay they are far off and you are just human just like me and all the others here. it is one step at a time. dont get overwhelmed by looking at EVERYTHING . you will worry and that makes the pain worse. who knows if surgery is in the picture it may be that you just need meds and to wear a brace or something. so One step at a time angel sister you are doing really good so keep those apts with talk doc and the surgeon and please when time allows post here and let us know how you are how you feel and how the apts went. remember we are here for you and keeping you in our prayers and positive thoughts.
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote