View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 03:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks CS - that kind of optimism is really encouraging.

The boy is home again today. While everything is still within the range of "mild", it does seem like certain symptoms have intensified or progressed.

His nausea is still lowgrade, but increases when he goes outside or goes from dark to very light.

He now notices slight irritability when overstimulated and a propensity to become more easily overstimulated. i.e. he described the noise of my doing dishes combined with the sound of the vacuum cleaner as something that made him "want to escape".

He has an occasional twitch, best described as a quick shiver (like the shiver males get while urinating) that leaves him with a few seconds of tingling.

He's still in great spirits and seems able to read and play the piano and board games without complaint. His appetite is healthy.

I may get him back in front of the doctor this week to try and get referred to the pediatrician in the hope that she will have dealt with more cases like this and will be more proactive with determining whether we should get a CT or MRI, and facilitating baseline testing.
chachi44 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Concussed Scientist (01-10-2012), Dmom3005 (01-10-2012)