View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 03:17 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanc View Post
Thanks Rae! Seems like the "fun" never ends. The dentist saw me right away this morning and popped that bridge back in. He angered my gums and face a bit, but it has calmed down. I am eating mashed potatoes and pudding for lunch

I did not sleep last night much at all, I will certainly need to take something tonight to help me. With all of the pain I had, I woke around 3 am with a terrible headache doesn't want to leave me....I will see my neurologist tomorrow morning for the increased migraines. This is the first I am seeing her in a while. If you remember, my family dr and surgeon wanted me to see her since they have increased since the last surgery.

Can't wait until the steroid shots kick in, the anesthetics part of the shots wore off by the afternoon.

This is certainly a loooong day at work

Thanks again
Nanc
Wow! Your dentist sounds amazing. Did you know we have a Dental forum right here at NT? When I was having dental problems (Due to taking Lyrica) a year ago I asked some Q's over on that forum and Bryanna was SO helpful! I've learned much more from her than any dentist I've ever seen. She's really good about explaining things.

Those nasty headaches! Maybe while you're with your Neuro tomorrow you might ask re: possible CSF (central spinal fluid) Leak......I'm really curious what he would say.
I just hope he has SOMEthing that will help you!

Rae
Rrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mark56 (01-11-2012), Nanc (01-11-2012), Sophie_ (01-11-2012)