Thread: Is this normal?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 04:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
I know is sounds strange, but my 5mWatt laser on it for about 10-15 minutes reduces the swelling. I discovered this when playing with my cats laser pointer toy, and so I bought a stronger one for my foot. Now they come and vie for it when they see me doing my foot while I watch some TV ! LOL
HA! Okay, so I have this nice little automated laser play-thingy for my kitties. They My kitties) are one of the only things that have kept me sane for the past couple of years. One of them is a bit insane; her name (appropriately I think) is Cleopatra, who really, really loves the laser toy. She's the sort that is probably half feral - you know the one that is biting you at the same time it is licking you. But I made sure she wasn't around and turned on the toy (it does make a distinct buzzing noise when on) thinking to try the laser idea. Aiming the machine at my forearm and setting the toy and the end table, I reclined against the couch and glanced up at the t.v........OUCH!!!!!!! 4CLAWS AND 2 TEETH entered my arm so much for reducing my pain today !!!
adelina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
malawigirl08 (01-10-2012)