View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 05:20 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Ok sorry I guess that question was a little vague, to make a long story short yes I have tried almost every suggestion on here over the past few months and I am frustrated because my symptoms are worse, over the holidays I just ate what I wanted because I figured nothing was helping anyway, not a great attitude but the truth none the less. MrsD the Doc out at UCLA ran so many tests ncv and emg all normal all blood tests normal vit B and D were great! No autoimmune problems came to light, so we are thinking vaccine or viral induced which seems to make sense, my SFN test was positive, the only thing that has come back positive, again my Neuro at University hospital says IVIG or steroids are the big guns and why would she have me start either one of those if she feels this will eventually resolve and she really does feel this will happen, all she wants to do right now is treat symptoms with cymbalta and see me in 3 months to see where we are at, she told me that she has seen others with my symptoms and test results and that all have resolved over 1 to 2 years with only symptomatic treatment. So I just keep coming back here to get reassurance and help, I keep thinking maybe someone will give me that right formula to get on the road to healing more quickly, maybe that's not going to happen but I won't give up, in the meantime I just think so much of all of you here, thank you for your help thank you for being patient with me, I will post more often so you all don't lose track of me. Keep sending messages my way even if you have to repeat yourself, I know this get tiring but I still appreciate it so much, I do value your time maybe I'm just missing something sometimes in your posts, I do try to go back and look at what everyone has told me I just feel a little weary sometimes. And hopeful I think you and I are in the same boat I was just wondering do you exercise and what sort of exercise do you do, also what supplements do you take and what foods do you avoid, just what helps you? Thanks to all, Jan
Liftyourhands7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote