View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 06:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liftyourhands7 View Post
And hopeful I think you and I are in the same boat I was just wondering do you exercise and what sort of exercise do you do, also what supplements do you take and what foods do you avoid, just what helps you? Thanks to all, Jan
Hi Jan, Funny yu should ask about the exercise. I just started back on my exercise bike last week. Only did it twice but then I went into a flare up. I don't think it had anything to do with the bike. I have a recumbent bike and to be honest I seemed to be ok after using it. Of course I always have severe burning of my feet but I didn't feel any worse. As soon as this flare is over I am going back to it. I don't take any supplements. Just today I ordered R-Lipoic Acid (stabilized) and grapeseed extract. I'm going to give the R-Lipoic a try first and then add in the grapeseed extract. I try to avoid dairy, I eat cheese every now and then. It seemed to be bothering my stomach. Tomatoes also both me so I use them only every so often. It is not too hard when everyone else eats pasta I have pesto with mine. My accunpuncturist told me to stay away from peppers. Basically, what I try to do is if I have really bad symptoms all of a sudden I try to figure out what I ate recently. I also figured out I can't eat pistachio nuts. I hope this helps.
hopeful is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote