Thread: Brain Fog
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 06:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Brain Fog

I haven't had a clear thought since before the accident I was in that gave me the injuries I acquired. That was about 18 months ago.

I miss thinking clearly.

I have read some people here say that anti-anxiety meds helped them get rid of brain fog. I'm very sensitive to prescription medication and my neurologist doesn't even want to give me anything to try anymore and frankly, after the side effects I experienced from the dozens of different drugs I did try I don't want to try any anymore! She suggested I try to use herbs and supplements. So I'm going to try some passion flower as an anti-anxiety supplement to see if it will help get rid of the brain fog I have even though I don't feel particularly anxious.

The fog has diminished a great deal over the last year and a half and has done so in steps. There was even a period of time where I felt dazed all the time - like I had just hit my head and the dazed feeling was going to shake off any second back into clear thinking. That was weird, I felt like that all the time for a month! And I was so disappointed when the outcome was more fog, albeit to a lesser degree.

Someone in another thread just mentioned that playing some video games gives them brain fog.

Well, I always have brain fog. I don't like it. Sometimes it gets worse, like when I've tried to do too much physically, but resting doesn't ever make it go away completely.

I'm hopping it just naturally continues to heal and go away in time.

Thoughts?
Experiences?
Advice?

Thanks!
EsthersDoll is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote