10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmom3005 View Post
acemagoo

We will always read. Just realize that.

Its our way. You need to realize that your SSDI, isn't going to be touched
because you can or can't function better this way. its because your doctor
says its needed to live. That you can't hold the job now or in the future.

Please get help.

Donna
Thank you, you don't know how much I appriciate it. I have been obsessed in reading about CDR's (disability reviews) and looking into SSA rules for bipolar. I never want to do anything, but this I have become obsessed with. It is not that I don't meet the criteria, but I have seen my records, they are momentary snapshots and don't record a lot of those type of things.

I have read that you are supposed to check your doctors notes and make sure they record completely and accuretly. That is impossible!!!! I would never feel right, worse, I can not imagine a doctor putting up with that. My therapist says they just check to see if you are going and taking your meds but I read that they really go through the whole process and examples in your records are needed. but there are really only records on intake and maybe a yearly report, not much else unless you go to the hospital and I avoid the hospital even when I really should of gone. A doctors note that I can't work is one thing to get, the demands of what the SSA wants in detail make my head spin.

They can't take xrays and see inside my head. I wish they DID spy on you, maybe then they would get it.

thax for listening, this is all I can do.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (01-12-2012), bizi (01-10-2012), Dmom3005 (01-10-2012), Mari (01-10-2012), mymorgy (01-11-2012)