View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 05:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Dr. Smith - perhaps I just thought you had interpreted others' mri's, but you seem to always make well-informed posts well worth reading. My issue with my own mri is that I pretty much understand what each sentence means but as a whole and taken all together, I'm a little lost (but not in space ). I wish I knew which of the issues were caused by natural aging and which were caused by hitting the kitchen floor from a standing position with one foot in the air at 6 feet, AND what it all means as a WHOLE.
See, I was bragging about how strong and healthy my legs felt after power walking every day for 3 years, said I'd like to take up kickboxing or hiking (note to self - never, ever brag). My significant tormentor said that I could never kickbox because I couldn't get my leg up high enough, I said I could, he said let's see, when I showed him that I could, he caught my heel for just a second and I hit the tile floor on my upper butt. Might have been funny if we were both 6 years old. Regardless, shortly after that is when I began having pain - and I have never ever had any problem with my lower back before.

Thanks though, for your informative post! Great explanations! Does yours hurt like a "cuss" too?

Last edited by seahorse02; 01-11-2012 at 06:10 AM.
seahorse02 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dr. Smith (01-11-2012)