View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 03:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD38 View Post
Sorry to hear of your pain.............. I know what it's like!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had the same procedure on my right side 4 months ago and currently still repairing. I get alot of deep tight pain around my shoulderblades and neck also my arms ache quickly and I experience deep pain in the breast, bicep, back of arm, in elbow area and down to wrist.
I have recently seen my neurologist who suspects carpal tunnel is contributing so he has referred me for extra EMG tests and physio.
Have you also been checked for carpal tunnel?
Do you have problems with your hand/s going dead/numb at night that only resolve if you shake them out? I get this frequently which distrupts my sleep pattern. Try to stay as relaxed as possible, tension can add so much to nerve symptoms. Hot baths, meditation, gentle stretches whatever it takes to help. It doesn't help when Docs say it's all in your head...... I experienced that too!!!!!!!!!
Best wishes
Hi, thanks for your reply. Sorry to hear your still in so much pain 4 months later! My surgeon wants to do the next side soon but im not ready at all. The pain in my back is so horrible, wasnt expecting it at all. Thought it would all be at the front! I have looked up carpal tunnel and i dont think that i have it. But thanks for your advice. So fed up and cant look forawrd with the next op hanging over me. Been on pain meds for so long now, and even more post op! Just hope that by the end of the year i will be off it all. Are there any pain meds that have helped you? Mine arnt great
fizzol12 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote