View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 07:06 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Bonnie,

I am so glad you came on and told me this.

Like you, I cannot eat anything spicey and I use to love spicy foods. My mother made the best hot peppers of anyone, I mean even the companies and I could sit and eat a jar with a pot of beans and cornbread. I have not been able to eat spicey foods since this started but I had never felt the pain before. I have no doubt it was RSD I felt. As you said in the vaginal area, Oh, yeah. I have doubt with it in there since my first surgery, now it is inside of me as well as on the outside in that area.

Like you, I agree that not everything comes with the RSD. I am pretty in tune with my body now and I can tell what is the RSD, Fibro, TOS, Arthritis and whatever else I am dealing with. I am amazed thought how many things do go with the RSD. Like the Fibro, it effects many things with the body.

You are right too about it being up to us to be advocates. I have learned hard to fight for what I feel is right. I didn't use to be that way but I have come a long way in that. My Dr. use to tell me that I need to get the word sucker off of my forhead along time ago, he taught me how to do that.

I don't have a pain Dr. I found that most of them around here are just pill pushers and surgeons and know nothing else. I honestly don't think most of them have been taught enough about RSD or don't care to learn due to the extent of care it takes. What I have seen around here is that people can walk in to their office for back problems, Fibro, and anything thing else going on that causes pain and they get the exact same treatments. That doesn't work for RSD.

Thanks again for helping me with this.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kakimbo (03-26-2010)