View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 02:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I regret hearing of the problem's you've experienced....The world is a different place for some of us, who were raised to be friendly and honest...Treat other's how one wishes to be treated....Do Jerks want to be treated as such...Now where would that get us....The world has become quite mean...I understand your words all to well....I'm trying to get SSD and have been on WC for over 4 years....And wish like mad the Poconos' weren't so far away from Upper Darby....I'm not from here and feel quite alien...My issue is whole body CRPS....Pain makes one froth at the mouth....Darn near needing an exorcist, I'd say....No one understands pain and pain more than Physicians know what to do with....Talk about creating emotional issues....Yuppers...I'm on board with how you feel....If you wanna talk some time...I have free long distance and have two working ears....I hope things have smoothed out for you though....I truly do....Hugs P.S. I'd speak to a few Attorney's if I were you....I believe you're HR person is breaking quite a few laws...It's illegal to discriminate against the disabled..in more than 1 way....She's also creating a situation where she could be sued in a civil case as well....:?') Soft Hugs
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiMarie View Post
Hi Broken wings,
Yes that is what I learned to. That future settlement of workers comp, the soc sec want a trust or something in place to cover the medical poprtion so the medicare won't have to.

Jo,
I had the papers in my hand to file a complaint as these people were my support last two years to get through the most difficult thing in my life. I felt in a safe place and instead inturned into he!!. But I am in an Estate, Mal Med Practice suit.

I had to take Ativan to get to work and still had chest pains, not because I was in rooms with level 4 sex offenders, but because I had no idea what new trick they had to undermine me.Only after HR questioned me about being on SSDI did the whole environment change. Same gal, HR did it to a nursing mother and she quit.

It devestated me emotionally. A double heart break.
I am at least going to file to the director for w/c and see what happens under creating a work environment to constructivly subject me to emotional distress knowing I had a disability. Subjected to intolerable mental stress and no way to file a grievance, as the person constructing the situations was HR!She was a clone to the supervisor and supervisor jumped the hoops HR set up.

Dang I keep forgetting the phrase...I want to use it in the letter to the director requesting to file a claim...
My brain is so overloaded. I have to remember that phrase over the weekend.
Thanks for all the thoughts and vents too, BW

di
Fireball is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote