Thread: New to this....
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 03:03 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hello, I did more research too

I did alot more research. the injections are right when it is a last resort. I had to figure out what the research said. Sometimes not every article is clear. On this past Sat. I went on line for about an hour. I am so sorry you had to endure this condition at all. I did know it was serious, but not to the degree I now know about. Your neurosurgeon is right on the money in what he suggested. I guess what I origionally looked up was injections before surgery, without the gambit of all the tests and protocals. I may be a little slow about finding out about conditions, but I do try to get educated as much as possible. Please let me know how you are doing. I am glad you found a physician, that is able to really know about Chairi malformation. I also learned there were three different kinds of the condition. I have a box on my table here, full of conditions that I try to look up to the best of my ability. sorry I didn't do the full amount of research. I needed to read more than just one article, which I did do. Let me know how it goes. I do care about you.ginnie

Last edited by ginnie; 01-12-2012 at 03:04 PM. Reason: miss spelled word that was important
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EKKM0817 (01-12-2012)