Thread: New to this....
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 04:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
I did alot more research. the injections are right when it is a last resort. I had to figure out what the research said. Sometimes not every article is clear. On this past Sat. I went on line for about an hour. I am so sorry you had to endure this condition at all. I did know it was serious, but not to the degree I now know about. Your neurosurgeon is right on the money in what he suggested. I guess what I origionally looked up was injections before surgery, without the gambit of all the tests and protocals. I may be a little slow about finding out about conditions, but I do try to get educated as much as possible. Please let me know how you are doing. I am glad you found a physician, that is able to really know about Chairi malformation. I also learned there were three different kinds of the condition. I have a box on my table here, full of conditions that I try to look up to the best of my ability. sorry I didn't do the full amount of research. I needed to read more than just one article, which I did do. Let me know how it goes. I do care about you.ginnie
Thank you so much for all of you information. I try to research as well, but I am not very good at it or don't do it the right way. I was just so frustrated! The surgery fixed everything for a few months then out of nowhere these new things came up. It was taking me away from my two little boys and after a year I said yes to the injections. I hate taking medicine ane use it only if I have to. I was a little nervouse that I had made a mistake. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me. It is always good to know that people care and are good.
EKKM0817 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote