View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 05:15 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chroma View Post
Nice to meet a fellow pec minor syndrome patient! Although I got excited thinking you were going to reveal what your PT did for it that worked. LOL

Does your left shoulder sit lower than the right when you stand square in front of the mirror with your arms at your sides?

Do let us know how things go. We all benefit by sharing information.
My left shoulder does indeed sit lower than my right and when lying on my back my left shoulder is off the table considerably more than my right. There were definitely stretches that my PT did that targeted the pec minor that really worked to open things up - I've had my husband try to do the same ones because I can't do them by myself, I need a passive stretch for those.

My new TOS doc gave me a script for more PT if I want it and I'm debating it. I think I'd like to find a place with hydrotherapy but I really liked my last PT so I'm torn. Also, my semester is starting up (I'm a professor at a local university) and I'm going to be less able to get to therapy 3x/week. Sigh.

I called for the scalene block today and had the xray so at least things are moving in the right direction....it's only been 4 years