Thread: Read & Respond
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 07:39 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi ginnie,

How are you feeling today? I sure hope your tooth is doing much better.
I'm getting ready for a winter storm to hit here with a lot of wind and snow. If I had my way I would be living in the south where I didn't have to deal with winter anymore.
I've been involved with neurology for 39 yrs. I got epilepsy when I was 10 yrs. old and my Drs. found out that only 2 other people that they know about got epilepsy the same way I did and that's from to many brain cells on the right temporal lobe of the brain and as I grew up the cells didn't dissolve like they should have and this in turn left a scar on my brain. Since then I've had brain surgery twice to help reduce my seizures. I also found out that having DNA test can help a person find out what meds to take with the least side effects. I've really gotten involved a lot in neurology and I've been in 2 medical tests Drs. have done to see if it will help others.
I work on NT and BT (brain talk) a lot and I have found that both forums are very educational and people have been a great help to me. I've also made many new friends. One thing I did find out recently is that some people with neurology problems can be cell phone sensitive which means that people that are using cell phones around that person can cause medical problems for them. I learned this after being around people who are using cell phones while I'm at work and it caused me to have seizures do to the frequency that cell phones use. I like using ham radio and talking to people all over the world, helping our troops out in the Middle East so that they can get ahold of their family and talk to them for free and I love to write as well as listen to music. You are a great friend ginnie and I would like to wish you only the best in life. May God Bless You!

Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote