View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 10:36 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Arrow

My machine doesn't move at all. The dough doesn't get real firm and not really sticky either. Another thing not to do is to lift the lid and see how it's doing. You just get the right amount of ingredients in there and let it go.

I just cannot figure out why your bread gets so sweet. I have two recipe books that I use for my machine. I guess I've hardly used the few recipes that came with it. The recipes are for a regular loaf or a large loaf. I use the regular loaf recipe as that makes a perfect amount for my 1 lb. loaf.

Here is the recipe for the Classic White bread that I use. It is good. It makes a regular loaf which is like 8 servings.

3/4 C water
2 C white flour (It says bread flour which I never use. Just my regular flour).
1 Tbsp. dry milk
1 1/2 Tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. salt
1 Tbsp. Butter
1 tsp. yeast (fast rise) or
1 1/2 tsp. yeast (active dry)

I know that every bread machine is different so can't guarantee that this will work. Good luck!

I can make it with the regular, rapid, or delayed timed bake cycles. My machine is a Panasonic which I bought int the 1980's. I can honestly say that I have never had a failure with it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It is what it is."

Last edited by Kitt; 01-13-2012 at 02:32 PM.
Kitt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Koala77 (01-13-2012)