View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 10:09 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Billye Your response IS important...

as I've done jewlery making since I was a teen [won awards even then?] I'd done fabrication and cloisonne and I'm not gonna even try now because the enamelling heat is, well, plain old TOO durn hot? Cooking seems to be a challenge.
It's just that, I guess, I'd adjusted to 'being on my own' for these last few years and I'm not sure IF I want to share or could share in the 'misery parts'? I don't want to be babied, as my guy could quickly discern I mite need at times, but have gotten thru alone before...Maybe I'm being selfish about my pain and challenges, but...we all hate to show it all.
At the same time, I've read that some types of folks are most prone to serious things, such as heart attacks just after retirement. I wanna keep this guy BUSY and feeling Worthwhile!
OK GUYS OUT THERE??? Can you speak up from your perspectives? Please? I mean I don't want to get to the point of strangulation or thermal neuculear blasts to get this guy UP and doing his good things? YA KNOW? Thanks in advance - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote