View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 06:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up

The Dr. gave me a Flector patch and Norco first, she said insurance likes you to try these first and then move to the Fentanyl patch if needed.

I think this patch isn’t doing much.. lol.. crap.

Anyway thanks for advice. I can’t have antidepressants because #1 they give me migraines after 2 days even on low dose #2 they make me a very very angry person.. lol.. I have not tried Gabapentin but I doubt I can take it because of the migraine issue but more important is the risk of suicide seems really really big with that medication? since I am at extreme high risk that medication scares me somewhat but I may have to give it a try at sometime in the future and how long does it take to work would be another question?

Mainly the reason for the Fentanyl patch was because the pain is at 3am after sleeping and medications like my Norco are not going to last that long if I take them before I go to sleep at 10pm and I am hoping that this nerve pain is temporary, which brings me to my next question I might ask the group.

The pain Dr. hit the nerve during the tranforminal injection, Will the pain go away? and should I contact the medical bar about this?

They of course didn’t discuss this will me but I know now it’s not my neck pain its his mistake that caused this pain and I am kinda mad about it, since it’s the second time he did this. The other time was a different nerve during the MBB and it did go away quickly.

Thanks again

J.
joojee22 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote