Thread: Recall Support
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 10:13 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yes mrsd that is me. I have more photos from today if I get the time later to upload them online.

Today I got good news and bad news. Right before the vet was going to euthanize her he gave us a speech about how he believes in miracles and has seem some crazy stuff before- so just in case he was going to do another blood check. And lo and behold, her levels turned around and started to decrease. the day before they were skyrocketing higher and higher and now they are showing some improvement. So he said it isn't fair to do it today when she is trying to fight it off. So he said we need to give her another 24 hours watch.

This is good news and I am ecstatic. But that is why its bad. I am getting my hopes up and he said it is one in a thousand chance of her turning around completely. So tomorrow I will get another update and visit her again. Today we brought in Charley (her much younger brother) and he is A-ok except for some allergies and a steroid shot.

So we are waiting and I have missed 6 classes so far this week and worrying about school now and catching up. I am doomed to another restless night and constant worrying. I can't help but feel hopeful and now this added optimisim might just make the downfall even worse.

I got some great homemade food recipes which are so easy to make from the vet. If your interested I will post them online, you really don't need much to make them.
hsiw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote