View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 06:46 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I just want to say how angry I get when doing this thread here how much or maybe I should say how many, how often us T.N patents and also ones on this PNS thread are ill treated by by rude inconsiderate doc nurses receptionists etc... I know it is not a stranger to anyone who has to go to a doc or have surgery ..of any type. So that said and lived and being there as others are dealing with that. When it is you.. Please put your warrior on and nag call text ..be your own advocate. some people are just natural trying to please, help and be flexible with others and some afraid to rock the boat for fear the doc ,nurse recpt.. will make things "harder" . most of us just want to be understood how the pain is how it feels controls and enslaves us . wont drag on to long here but I want to tell anyone ,everyone that when you are dealing with this and knocked down rest regroup and fight back .. . For You there is no better reason in the whole world to turn into a yelling persistant cranky stubborn person . It never hurts I.m.h.o. to to turn into mega " B "when one is fighting to get relief from this ugly pain when one is fighting to keep living... that is the best reason to turn into a cranky nagging persistent ...WARRIOR .
---------- -------- --------------
Beth We are keeping you in our prayers and thinking of you. You are having trial Next Thursday. I hope you will let us know how things go and let us know how you are. Sending you positive energy and blessings. May the trail prove to be extreamly helpful and lead to a smooth very successful final implant and a happy ending for pain relief and control
------------- ----------- ------------ ---------

Meshacat- How is your sister doing? I have email so may bug you for update or check as things get closer . are you going to be there when she has the trial surgery? sending blessings and prayers for you and your sister . May the next couple weeks pass quickly and your sister feel and be calm healthy safe and secure
---------- ------------ ------------- ---------
Kwebster your one heck of a warrior now get some much earned rest and eat some food!! I love you
PEACE
BMW

Last edited by Burntmarshmallow; 01-13-2012 at 07:15 PM. Reason: misspelling
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kwebster (01-14-2012)