Thread: This so sad :'(
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 06:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Prayers are going up for her right away.

May God give her the Miracle she needs. May 2012 set her free from the pain and debilitation she is suffering with. May God restore her and allow her the blessing to care for her family and horses as she once did. I hope she joins too so we can support her and be inspired with her.
In Jesus name we pray,
AMEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindi1965 View Post
My mother just told me earlier tonight that a friend of her hair dresser knows a lady with RSD/CRPS so severe that she went to see Dr S in Philly and he couldn't do anything for her...her legs are in such bad shape that they are almost black and she is almost always wheelchair bound. She used to ride horses and she has two young children that she can't do the things with like a young mom should...this breaks my heart and makes me thankful for the mobility that I still have. I sent a friend request to her on Facebook, so she doesn't feel so alone and of course I sent her the link to this board. Please send up prayers for her....hopefully she'll join here and find the compassion and comfort that all of you have given me.