View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012, 07:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default tDCS-still improving

The most remarkable thing about my treatment is that atrophy in my arm is entirely gone. Although I still have atrophy in my hand I am working on that.

My range of motion continues to improve. The debilitating full body joint pain that has been my constant companion is now gone. Totally and absolutely gone! The allodynia is improving.

My quality of life, to say the least, is so much better! I am so grateful that the ever present drama in my life is vanishing. (constant researching new treatments and procedures, researching drugs, dealing with severe drug reactions, preparing for Dr. appointments with list of new questions, procedures and new treatment to try, educating health care professionals about state of the art treatments, the endless frustration of fending off physicians suggestions of invasive and potentially devastating procedures not backed by research data, always having one more option to try but fearing the desperation that would ultimately set in when that last option failed, feeling so ill that I could not walk, etc., etc., etc., etc.)

There is no question that tDCS has halted the progression of CRPS and is probably reversing it.

I am now beginning to think that remission may not be a long shot!

I truly hope my posts are of help to others! You all deserve the kind of improvement in quality of life that I have found!
ballerina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
fmichael (01-17-2012)